Autumn Term – Sporting facts
Our competitive sporting aims:
- To ensure that at least 75% of the children in the school represent EPJS in external fixtures by the end of the year
- To give every single child the opportunity to represent their house in a competitive event
Some numbers so far:
- 120 different children have been invited to represent the school in specific sporting events (42.7% of the whole school) and every child has been given the opportunity to take part in two Angmering Mile events
- 105 different children have represented EPJS in external fixtures (37.7% of the whole school)
- 15 separate fixtures have been attended (6 have been postponed)
- 2 wins out of 3 for our netball team
- A win and a loss for our football team
- Third overall in the Angmering Mile
- We have qualified for and attended two Level 3 (district level) events (Girls Tag Rugby, Girls Football)
- Our Year 3/4 Footballers have won a trophy at the Angmering locality tournament.
- Our first level 2 (Intra-School) Competition has taken place – Multi-Skills - every child in the school has represented their house colour in a competitive event.
The spring term offers a whole new range of competitive sport and opportunities for every child, we look forward to the sporting challenges ahead.