Our most recent Ofsted inspection was carried out in January 2015, and the school was rated as a Good school.
The inspection acknowledged many of the school’s strengths:
- This is a very inclusive school.
- Teaching is good with a small proportion that is outstanding.
- Pupils are positive about school. They enjoy their learning and demonstrate this by their high attendance.
- Pupils show great respect for adults and each other. They behave well around the school and on the playground
- The school’s work to keep pupils safe and secure is outstanding. Pupils say they feel very safe in school and that there is no bullying.
- All adults have high expectations of work and behaviour, resulting in calm and purposeful classrooms where learning is stimulating and pupils are engaged and motivated.
The full inspection report is available to download.
Parents are invited to provide feedback on the work of the school via the ParentView website.
This short survey provides an opportunity to give responses to twelve questions about the work of the school. Responses can be submitted at: