Our most recent Ofsted inspection was carried out in November 2019, and the school was rated as a Good school.
The inspection acknowledged many of the school’s strengths:
- Pupils look forward to coming to this school every day
- Pupils feel safe and well known by the adults . They know that they are valued and that their teachers want the best for them.
- In lessons pupils concentrate well. Their good behaviour means that all pupils can learn without interruption.
- Leaders ensure that pupils read often and widely. If a pupil needs extra help, teachers pick up on this.
- The teaching of mathematics is strong.
- Pupils with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND) are well looked after. Teachers know them well and strive to ensure that the y take part in all lessons.
- Pupils' personal development is a high priority for leaders.
The full inspection report is available to download.
Parents are invited to provide feedback on the work of the school via the ParentView website.
This short survey provides an opportunity to give responses to twelve questions about the work of the school. Responses can be submitted at: